Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We have upgraded the forum to a more stable and usable version. With this change comes a significant amount of new features, but also some work to get the forum looking just right. The N2 team will be making these aesthetic changes over the coming days. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pm Sent
    NESBA #307
    WERA, MCRA, Moto Series Nv. #307
    2007 GSXR 1000
    2005 SV650

Comment

• we will be closed this week, were traveling to road atlanta for the ama nationals, (were driving down and taking a couple days off) we will be back on monday, if you have to check on the status of an order or need to place a new one please call next monday at 570-718-0405
      email: kruzel (at) drippinwet.com
      making decals for the some of the fastest people on the planet
      Josh Hayes | Melissa Paris | Josh Herrin | Dane Westby | Taylor Knapp | Jake Holden | Huntley Nash | Josh Day | Benny Solis | AF1 Racing | Don Dahl | Brandon Cretu | S.Coviello | Santiago Villa | Tommy Aquino | Elena Myers | Joey Pascarella | Cory West

Comment

• Chris,

Do you have any standard "GP Shift" designs? Would love to snag some stickers from you.

Thanks!

-Shane
        2007 GSXR 750

Comment

• yep, i have a long style one where its GP (down arrow) shift with your name on top of it, and also GP(arrow) with shift under it, (more square shaped style instead of long style
          Josh Hayes | Melissa Paris | Josh Herrin | Dane Westby | Taylor Knapp | Jake Holden | Huntley Nash | Josh Day | Benny Solis | AF1 Racing | Don Dahl | Brandon Cretu | S.Coviello | Santiago Villa | Tommy Aquino | Elena Myers | Joey Pascarella | Cory West

Comment

• Hey Chris,

I have a few ideas that I want to do. Are you behind on orders or anything? I guess I was just wondering an ETA if I order something. I can PM you if you want. Let me know man!

Nate

Comment

• Originally posted by ckruzel View Post
              yep, i have a long style one where its GP (down arrow) shift with your name on top of it, and also GP(arrow) with shift under it, (more square shaped style instead of long style
              Perfect. Sent you an email. Something stock is perfect - I don't necessarily need my name on it. Thanks Chris.
              2007 GSXR 750

Comment

• Reminder on the swingarm sticker Chris. How many mediums of communication is there to find you I wonder ..
                Eddie Kraft #48
                Yoshimura R&D Honda East Suzuki
                Pirelli Sportbike Track Gear MCJ Motorsports GoPro Oakley RS Taichi Dynojet Motul NGK WWB Shoei Chicken Hawk Motion Pro Knox

Comment

• Originally posted by psunate08 View Post
                  Hey Chris,

I have a few ideas that I want to do. Are you behind on orders or anything? I guess I was just wondering an ETA if I order something. I can PM you if you want. Let me know man!

Nate
                  The Big Kahuna was about two weeks ago and I believe he attended that. I think he is backed up because I'm still waiting on an order that I put in at the end of February.

Comment

• Wow.. you do awesome work. I am looking for helmet decals.

Comment

• Email sent. I'll follow up with a phone call in the next couple days.

Comment

• couple of new ones

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggsRR07 View Post
                          The Big Kahuna was about two weeks ago and I believe he attended that. I think he is backed up because I'm still waiting on an order that I put in at the end of February.

what was it? did you pay for it, am i missing a packing slip somewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by bond7 View Post
                            Wow.. you do awesome work. I am looking for helmet decals.
                            what did you have in mind for the helmet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ckruzel View Post
                              what was it? did you pay for it, am i missing a packing slip somewhere?
                              Sent payment this past Monday. We spoke on the phone and just waiting on a proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggsRR07 View Post
                                Sent payment this past Monday. We spoke on the phone and just waiting on a proof.
                                oh ok, i have drawing to do tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X